Sunday, October 9, 2011

Last Night 08/10/2011





That's all, folks.

Thanks again all who tuned in, downloaded, or had a sneaky listen over the last few years.

It's my final show for a while as I'm getting my arse (and the rest) out of Ireland along with my missus, and the mutt. The other side of the world has given us a bell and we've decided to take it up on its offer.

As soon as I get myself somewhat settled, and my equipment makes it's way across a couple of seas and the odd ocean, I'll be back via the power of the web.

Bob and Major Grave will be keeping the flag flying for Standard Radio in my (physical) absence, keeping what must be Dublin's only remaining show on FM radio that keeps the continuum continuous, in continuity.
It's been fun. Catch yiz later.

Nitey nite.




Download

Tracklist

01 Dusk & Blackdown Featuring Farah & Teji - Kuri Pataka (The Firecracker Girl)
02 Benga - Emotionz
03 Skream - Filth
04 Martin Buttrich – Well Done (Papa Ench Remix)
05 Pearson Sound - PLSN
06 Ramadanman - Revenue (Untold Remix)
07 Search & Destroy - Anger
08 Goldspot Productions - Songbeat
09 Toasty - Reflect
10 Daluq - Supafine
11 X1 - Smoke Signal
12 Hatcha & Benga - 10 Tons Heavy
13 Sound Proof - 3 Degrees (Remix)
14 Pinch - Punisher VIP
15 Skream - I (Loefah Remix)
16 Digital Mystikz - Give Jah Glory
17 2562 - Circulate
18 Roxy vs EL B - Endorse & Set It (Bump Mix)
19 Ikonika - Please
20 Wiley - Club 5
21 Chimpo - Lockoff
22 Badness Featuring Li'l Nasty & Skepta - Nightmare (Mensah Remix)
23 RSD - Over It
24 LV Featuring Dandelion - CCTV
25 The Others - Light Up Your Spliff
26 Mala - Blue Notez
27 Kode 9 Vs Badawi - Den Of Drums
28 Skream - Burnin Up
29 Krome & Time - This Sound Is For The Underground



Previous Shows

No comments: